Reducing injuries, lowering costs and promoting a safe workplace in the Tampa Bay Area.
AvantGarde Urgent Care provides one centrally location for all occupational medicine services needed in the Tampa Bay Area. Our occupational medicine program charges itself with the prevention of occupational injuries and illnesses by ensuring Tampa Bay employess are physically capable of performing their assigned duties. Our goal is to help employers in the Tampa Bay Area keep their workers safe, healthy and productive while protecting their financial health.
Why choose AvantGarde Urgent Care for Occupational Health:
- Occupational Medicine programs are managed under the guidance and supervision of an Occupational Medicine Board-Certified Physician
- Board-Certified physician available 7 days of the week for imediate treatment of injuries or illnesses
- Prompt and open communication between employer, adjustors and physicians
- Quicker and more cost effective alternative to the hospital emergency room for non-life-threatening injuries
- A strong stay-at-work or return-to-work philosophy
- Fully equipped medical clinic with on-site X-rays and laboratories
- Provides on-site Occupational Health services in Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Polk counties.
Occupational Medicine Services include:
- Coast Guard
- Fitness for duty
- Return to Work
- TB Clearance
- Medical review officer (MRO) services
- Pulmonary function test and Spirometry
- Respiratory Fit Testing
- TB screening
- Travel medicine consultations
- Urine drug screening and Breath alcohol testing
- Vaccinations against Tetanus, Pertussis, Diphtheria, Hepatitis A and B, influenza MMR, etc
- Acute injury care
- Complex worker's compensation case care and oversight
- Independent medical evaluations
- Occupational disease care
- Post-Accident substance abuse screening
- Second opinion examinations
On-Site Health for Workplace Safety Services available in Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Polk counties.
AvantGarde Urgent Care's occupational medicine program charges itself with the prevention of occupational injuries and illnesses by ensuring employess are physically capable of performing their assigned duties. AvantGarde Urgent Care provides unlimited and convenient locations throughout all of Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Polk Counties with Tampa Bay's only fully equipped mobile unit outfitted exclusively for occupational health screening services. By providing on-site health for work-place safety, AvantGarde Urgent Care has signifcantly helped employers to reduce costs and time loss associated with sending employees off-site for occupational health services. Our goal is to help employers in the Tampa Bay Area keep their workers safe, healthy and productive while protecting their financial health.
For questions regarding on-site occupational services please email our Director of Business Development or call her at (813)801-9111 Ext: 206.
- Employer Forms
- Corporate Services
- Workers' Compensation Care
- Return to Work Clearance
- DOT Exams
- New Hire Health Care & Yearly Maintenance
- Roger C.Tampa, FL
"My wife sliced her left index finger deeply severing an artery so it was bleeding badly. Went there an hour before closing and received prompt and courteous service. My wife liked Dr, Malczak which is a huge plus, He is friendly and competent had her sewn up and out quickly. The only negative is that they close at 8 pm which is fairly early."
- Mark L.Roseland, FL
"Clean, accessible, and very, very new, so service is quick compared to the older centers. The doctor are all experienced professionals."
- Bernadette C.Riverview, FL
"I haven't been feeling so well for about 4 days. Decided to go to this urgent care facility. Came in on a Sunday morning. Two people were working and were very nice. The place was clean, but not cold as a doctor's office should be. Got me in maybe 5 mins after I filled out the paperwork. Once I was in the patient room, Dr. Malczak saw me. Nice guy. He met with me for about 20 mins discussing my symptoms and what I possibly have. Very knowledgeable and understood what I was going through. Overall, experience was great at this facility."